Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How a real man loves

I am going through hell from the stress of previous days
You come in and help all the pain go away
You take me in the shower and wash me up
From head to toe, every inch of my body you touch
You wash my back, my arms, my butt, my feet and all in between.
From all this excitement my body gets hotter and hotter
You dry me off and lotion me down
Massages my whole body in hot oil
I tell him stop, before you spoil es me now
No longer do I have that frown upon my face
In my mind everything is beyond OK
He kisses every inch of my body, leaving no place untouched
The best thing about it, he's never in a rush
As I lay on my back I think he must really care
Because when I am with him there is no fear
I am not afraid of him hurting me
Some may say it sounds like I am in Love, some may say I am in Lust
I say right now this is the only man I can trust
Other men in my life are no where on this level, they try to imitate
Saying what they believe they need to say, but they never come close to that type of passion
I lay in my bed looking at TV, stone sober
And thank GOD by saying it's finally over
For me to move on with my life

No comments:

Post a Comment