Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hey people

Hey everyone I know its been awhile since I been on line blogging but my life has been so crazy, but crazy in a good way. I am packing up to move in November, I cant wait to get out of this house and leave all this drama behind. Although I lost both of my aunts in less then a month things have turned around for my family. I am currently planning a family reunion with my cousin, I even talked to my brother last week. No need to hold a grudge life is way to short. I am happy my hair has grown out and I can say me and Dre have came along way in our relationship. To finally get those feelings out that have been held back for months is a weight lifted off my shoulders. Although I am in a relationship with someone else we both know how each other feels and there is no more grey space. I love him he loves me and if I wasn't in a relationship we would probley be together but for right now we are always going to be there for each other thats just how we do.

I can say my man is very good to me, although there are little things he does that gets on my nerves but no ones perfect. For the first time in a long time I feel like I am in a real relationship. Playing games, going out (Guess what I dont have to pay my man works), having relaxation time at his house. Hell I never really liked big dogs but wen I am over his house I am playing with a 1 year old pitbull. I am so happy, I just needed to leave my past behind and move forward with my life. You know what they say "We fight to keep the bad relationship when the good man is right in our face, or around the corner". I realized why my last relationship didn't work and wasn't going to work out. That was because I wasn't in love anymore. I am getting all the love I have been looking for plus more. My kids are happy that mommy is happy. Life is good peoples. Hope everyone is goodand TTYL Kiss Kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment