Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lost of Faith

I have worked so hard to get where I am. I have been applying to every job I can think of and I was getting to the point I was about to give up. Today I got a email that I was qualified for a federal job. I have to keep the faith. With everything going on in my life it's hard to keep that faith. I am down on my luck and now is the time for me to figure out what's going on in my life and where I want to take certain things. Now that I am going through hard times certain people have abandoned me but hey that's ok. God will help me get through what I am going through. All the stress depending on other people I don't need that and I don't need people in my life who are only there for me when I can help them. Well time for me to lay back down and figure somethings out.

No comments:

Post a Comment