Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The job offer

I can't believe I have made it to the next round of interviews for this job in Madison WI. I am see about the next couple of steps before I go visit Madison. Wisconsin is so damn cold but 70K a year will get me moving and maybe I might just be happier with a new start. I am miss my family and friends but I can't seem to find a good job here so I have no choice. I talked to my kids and they are fine with us leaving. I don't care what their fathers say because I am raising these kids alone so they are a non factor. I am single and I have no relationship ties here anymore so nothing is holding me back. I have been looking for homes and they are so nice out their big yards near the water. I would love to share that with someone but that's not in my cards right now. Who knows maybe my dream man is in Madison. LOL So yes guys I have made up my mind if they offer me the job which it's looking good I will be packing up the truck and moving. Except this time NorthAmerica will be moving us and we will be on Delta waiting to land. I am miss Maryland and I am miss everyone. But this job is the salary I have always wanted to make plus I have stock options and room to grow in the company. Well keep praying for us. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment