Monday, April 9, 2012

Realization

I titled this blog realization because after this weekend I heard a couple of voice mails on my phone and several text messages and came to the realization that I need to move on and be by my damn self. I am not going to let anyone I don't care who you are talk to me or talk about me like I was talked to this past weekend. I had a wonderful time this past weekend and I don't care who knows it. Some people are just thrown off their rocker especially when they know you are not together and they know you are going away with someone else. But I am so over that, and him telling me he has company and asking me for an address to a club in Ocean City didn't make me feel bad at all. I know what's what and I know who has my back 100% and not only when they are getting what they want. I will be 30 this year and I am planning to go to either Scandals Bahamas Resort or One and Only Resort in Jamaica. That whole week I will not be worried about other people and their problems. I will be chilling with whom ever I decide to ask to go with me. They will only be going if they can pay their half also.

Life is to short to be sitting up here worried about who he is with or what he is doing. I don't ask him to worry about what I am doing. Hell if he cared about what I was doing he wouldn't of turned on me so fast. He wouldn't of walked away now would he. But guess what he's mad and we all know why he is mad. His main plan with the other chick didn't go where he wanted it so he thinks I can't do no better then him and I should fall back in line like a little solider. Bull Shit I had plans made when he was running behind the other women's skirt tail. Just because his road lead to no where doesn't mean I have to make a U-turn and pick him back up. It just means I make better choices in the people I surround myself around. I can go the rest of my life and not have to deal with this tug a war between me, him, and the other guy. But after being disrespected the way I was this past weekend no one has to worry about playing tug a nothing. What else is real funny this man comes to my home state with the other women in a rental car he asked me to pay for drives past me to go to the airport and doesn't think about my feelings. But I go to a resort where he was TALKING about taking me: I put TALKING in caps because that's all it was TALK...and I get called all types of names. See there's no color to anything he does it's all black and white and I should be the sweet girlfriend and throw away a great friendship and a great weekend because he wants to be a child and pout. He can keep pouting over that spilled milk because guess what I am be alright. DEUCES back to you. I was born in this world alone and I will leave it the same way. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment