Saturday, July 14, 2012

Who Should I Choose

I have two good men in my corner
Both have their good points and both have their bad
One says I love you boo
The other says I love you too
One says I will never lie
The other says baby with out you I will die
One says baby I will never break your heart
The other says baby can we have a fresh start
I look at you both and think of the times we have had
I look at one of you and sometimes I get intently mad
One takes me for a joke and one takes me serious
I think about the times I've had and I sometimes get furious
To be in love with two men at one time
Knowing one of you dropped me like a dime
To roll over and see you laying next to me
I have that sense that everything is goin to be alright
You are both there for me when I need you
But I can't live my life being pulled between the two
The one I want has to want me
The one I need has to be able to see
me for who I am not not try to change me
Looking at things sometimes I am crazy and confused
But at the end of the day I know Who I shuld Choose

No comments:

Post a Comment