Monday, August 6, 2012

Hey Hey

Hey Hey people hows everything going? Haven't been online for a little while I have been so busy living my life. Life has been hard had some real set backs but that's life. My Aunt passed away and yes I took it hard but I had family and friends there to help me through those hard days. I am back dating again and I am telling you the dating world is a huge mess. Since when have men became so damn sensitive. I have been out with men who all cry when I don't drop what I am doing and tend to their needs. Hell I have kids I do that for. I swear every time I don't answer my phone its some man having a dying emergency. I just want to say look fellas I am single and I don't have to jump when you call. I am just not doing it. Sometimes I feel the need to give up on dating all together. But I can say their is one man that does understand me. I talk to him about these lame dudes and we just sit back and crack up. He knows me better then any man right now, and some say our relationship is meaningless but that's far from the truth. I bet you guys are reading this saying "Hello why are you dating when your perfect man is right there." This weekend was supposed to be my wedding day, I thought I was going to be depressed and feeling down but I am not. I have realized that life is to short and you have to leave the past in the past and move on. Whatever GOD sees fit for my life then thats whats going to happen. If I was meant to get married this weekend then it would of happend but thats not the case. So yes I am looking for Mister right and not mister right now. Who knows mister right might come before I even realize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment