Saturday, August 11, 2012

Whats on my mind

Today is August 11, 2012. Today I was supposed to be getting ready to get married. Having the wedding of my dreams but due to unforeseen events that will not be happening. I knew today was coming but I figured I would be able to not think about it and just go on with my life like it never meant anything. But I cant. I cant sit back and just forget about what today was supposed to be. Now I know some are saying why not? I picked this day to get marred on, I had a huge wedding planned with a cake from Cake Boss in NJ. But none of that is happening right now. Soon with the right man. Yes I said the right man. There was to many people in my last relationship. There was to many lies, cheating, and playing around in my lat relationships. Well I just had to get this off my chest. I may be laying with someone else but he knows what today was supposed to be and he respects the fact I feel sad about things that happened in the past. I know we cant change what happened in the past but I am in a good space right now. I am being honest about whats going on and my eyes are wide open. Time to hit the bed.

Kiss Kiss TTYL

3 comments:

  1. congradulations on your marriage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sunny but its not happening today. I was saying today was supposed top be that special day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sorry dear,whenever it happens congrats in advance

    ReplyDelete