Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Long TIme

Hey everyone it’s been a long time since the last time I was on here. I said I was going to lay off blogging for a bit so I did. Now I am back to release some stress and update what’s been going on with me. Well last week was a bad week for me I was in a car accident but I am ok and my truck is being fixed right now. No one thinks to lower their dutiable until after the accident, even though mines is $750 that's not bad but that's a lot of money to try to come up with and still pay your regular monthly expensive especially when you can only count on yourself to help you do it. As far as my love life right now it’s pretty much in stale mate. If you know anything about the game chess you would know that means it’s not going anywhere. My X is moving to South Carolina and I was seriously thinking about moving down there with him but I saw something’s that made me change my mind. I just can't move somewhere I know no body and risk the chance of being UN happy. I have my kids to think about and I am not about to have them bouncing around the world behind me following some man. I just can't see myself doing that. I told him that and of course he blew up, but hey I had to do what’s right for me and he has to do what's right for himself I can only respect that. I have no hard feeling that’s life you win some you lose some. In my opinion he's putting all this blame on Dre and he really has nothing to do with what went on between me and my X because truth be told my X was stepping out back in 2010 I didn't start hanging out with Dre until 2011. But that's water under the bridge. I got some good news people. I received an email from the FBI about an Intelligence position. I can't wait to see where this goes and I am all for this job. I need to take charge of my life and not worry about all the access drama. I have no problem having a career, my children and no relationship. Although my kids were looking forward to me and my X working out our differences it just wasn't in the cards. But they are young and they will soon get over it and realize mommy has to live her life for her and not to make another man happy. Life is about give and take and relationships are what you put into them. So if you don't put your all into them then they will never work, and honestly neither one of us has put our all into this relationship in a long time. Without trust and respect there is no relationship, better to end as friends then end as enemies. Well gotta roll TTYL. Kiss Kiss.


No comments:

Post a Comment