Friday, May 18, 2012

Today was a great day

Today was a very good day. It started off rocky but after I took my test and found out I passed the FBI test. I was so excited, even if I don't make it to the next step I am still proud of myself and I haven't been that in a long time. It felt good to see that email and know that out of thousands of people they choose me. It's still shocking they actually picked me to sit for the exam and I aced it. Tomorrow I am going to get my sons Birthday cake before I kill him. He has been bugging me about this birthday cake. Yesterday was funny also I talked Dre into driving me to go get my home girl Lisa and drive her around. That was a funny afternoon these two cracking me up about my skirt I had on and talking about relationships. I am telling you it was to funny. I went to see Avengers the other day and I personally endorse that movie. It's a movie I would go see again. I am going to see Batman and Spider Man when they come out also. Well I have a paper due in a couple of days and I am going to chill for the weekend. I wanted to go home but of course my truck situation is up in the air right now so I am stay put. I guess I will finish this paper and figure out how to make some extra money. Other then that I hope everyone has a great weekend and don't let no one bring your joy down. I have been doing that for awhile, and it's no ones fault but my own. I have let  things and people influence me to not do the right thing for me and I am not about to let that happen anymore. This job is a open window. You know how they say God never closes a door without opening a window...This job is one in a million, hell it's one in a million to get a email from them let alone sit for the test. Working for the FBI is my window and I am going to take it and run with it. I prayed the other night when I was crying on the phone with my mom and I clearly said God I can't do this anymore its all in your hands. After I said that two days later I received this email and I prayed before I took the test and I received a passing score. My mom is right God isn't dead and he ant sleep. I thought I was a big screw up in a lot of things. But looking back I did wrong just like everyone else has done wrong. But unlike others I am owning up to my wrongs and not trying to sweep my wrongs under the rug. I acknowledge everything I have done and owned up to everything. I am telling you people until you own up to your mistakes you will never be able to move on. I feel free of all the burden and all the wrongs, and all the lies. I may never get married,  or find that special one for me. But hey at least I can say I am happy being alone and I am happy with my life. Everything isn't perfect but I am alive, I have food, my lights are on, I have a roof over me and my kids head. The past week or so I have really had my faith tested and I realize its not all about the big things, you have to love the little things in life. I think that's where my relationship went wrong there was no communication and it was all about the big things never the little things like saying I am sorry or are you ok. Those words take nothing to say but if you never hear them how are you going to know if that person is there for you or are they their just because they don't want to be alone and you are a here for now thing. Well time for me to get my work done. Have a Blessed Weekend everyone TTYL..

No comments:

Post a Comment