Friday, May 25, 2012

TGIF...My coming of age

Thank God It's Friday....Well last night I had a really relaxing night. No drama only laughs and it made me realize this next month will be a year when everything in my life turned up side down. I believe its time for me to forgive and move on. The whole thing is like beating a dead horse. I am really taking this time out from relationships to work on me and I know some people cant respect that but hey its my decision. I can honestly say I am ready to move on from all this past summer drama and earlier this year drama. I am ready to start my rebuilding process, now I don't know where it might take me or what might happen I just know all the crap that happened last year and earlier this year is out of my life. I am done with that drama and I don't need it in my life. In order for me to move on and be happy I have to let all that go, now I am a stubborn person but I have to protect my heart and my kids that's the number one thing to me. But I realized everyone has moved on from it but me, and I think the pain and the embarrassment kept me from moving on. Everyone has been telling me to move on Myeika move on....But no one was dealing with it but me. Now I am ready to move on for myself. I am really over it the whole thing. I am over all the lies the cheating the drama the back and forth. I can't live my life fighting a up hill losing battle. Well time for me to enjoy my weekend this  is the first weekend in a long time that I am not dealing with drama and I feel free. I haven't felt this way since graduation and that was 2010. I am ready to get that old me back and leave this bitter, mean, person behind. But don't get it twisted I am not about to let no one get over on me again. Love and live your life but learn your lessons. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment