Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Authors Statement

Hey everyone I hope you guys are having fun reading my stories and 411 articles. I haven't been writing personal blogs because I just needed a break. I have not been doing well at all but I have been keeping a smile on my face just to fake the front. But I said I would never be fake and I am not about to start. It’s been over a month and my truck is still in the shop, I hate where I stay at and my personal life is crazy. I am not typing this to get any reactions I am just typing this to get some of this stress off my mind. I don't care who reads this. If my kid’s fathers read it you will know that I personal say all of you can GO TO HELL. I don't care what you guys say or think about what I write on my blog for real neither one of you have been there for your kids so all of you can kiss my ass. To think I only moved back up here so these sorry men could spend time with their kids. Shame they see them what 1-4 times a year. One has kids that don't know he got other kids, one sits on the phone and lies, and the other just don’t do shit but pay child support. Well all of you ant worth the spit to cuss you and you guys are nothing to me but a check in the mail. You guys don't support your kids emotionally only financially. I am letting it be known that my next move will be because of me and no one else will be thought of in that equation. Time for me to depend on myself. It’s crazy I have given so much to family, men, and friends but I haven't given myself anything. That's changing from this point on. I am putting it out there if you are not helping me when I am down and out DO NOT CALL ME WHEN MY CAREER TAKES OFF YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR DAMN TIME....that goes for friends, family etc.

I am no longer going to think about other people and their feelings when it comes to my life decisions because no one thinks about me. I am not asking for anyone reading this to pity me or feel sorry for me because I don’t. Life lesson is all it is. It’s crazy how people claim to care about me and my kids but certain people don't give damn if we starve in here. But me being the nice person I am always looking out to make sure others are good. FUCK OTHER PEOPLE...In this game it’s me and mines call me selfish but I don’t give shit. Fella’s child support will be increasing in the next couple of months so look forward to that. You can't pay for other shit get a second job or keep your shit in your pants and don’t make any more kids. I don't care if you can’t afford bus fair walk. These selfish basterdes don’t do shit but lie to my kids, see how much you lie to them when we leave Maryland. Deuces.


SIGNED A PISSED OFF AUTHOR

No comments:

Post a Comment