Monday, June 11, 2012

GM

Good morning everyone I hope every ones weekend was pleasant. My weekend was ok nothing to brag about because of course we all know I didn't go anywhere. It sucks to when your vehicle is down during the summer times. The kids are out of school so you can just imagine the headaches I am have until I get my truck back to take them out and about. I had a really great night last night. It felt good to just let go and enjoy the moment. All I am saying is DAMN.....Ladies word of advice give your man a week to himself and you take a week to yourself and when you finally get back together it will be like the 4th of July. LOL Let me stop. It is so early and I have the slightest clue why I am up. Yea I do my oldest son woke me up. Whats funny is this boy can get up at 6:30AM when there is no school but when he has school I have to pull covers off him and damn near throw water on him to get him up. Well this week hopefully will be smooth and go by fast. Cant wait for next month all will be back to normal. Truck will be out the shop, kids will be going down the E.S with my mom and my sister for a couple of days. Which gives me time to play. I am still looking to move this year I just can't stand living here another year, I see myself going off on somebody elses child so. I am searching for a new townhouse, I feel its the best. Well time for me to go back to bed...Have a Blessed Monday. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment