Thursday, June 14, 2012

Friends with Benfits

He's a friend but he makes my body so hot if someone was to touch me they would swear I was sick. To think of how long its been since this has started. Being secrets lovers, playing the down low game man we are just to much. I see you with your girl you see me with my man but in the back of our heads all we can think about is each other. Going on double dates and our partners not having the slights clue that we are fucking like no other. She doesn't understand you and he doesn't understand me. She doesn't please you and he doesn't please me. But we are stuck, we are both thrill seekers so we play the friend game in public and the get it down game in private. It's so hard to deal with you coming over with her and my pussy is throbbing saying fuck her take me now. I am so hot I have to rub ice on my body to cool myself down. But it's not working the ice has me thinking about how you lick every inch of my body leaving no space left untouched. We are sitting at the table play cards you, your girl, my man, and myself. I get to the point I am like fuck it I need to go to the bathroom. I give you that eye and you follow. These two are sitting at the table with no clue, I pull you in the bathroom and its on. I get on my knees and take all of you in my mouth I just couldn't wait anymore. You bend me over the sink and taste me from the back with your fingers in my ass. You put your swollen dick inside of my tight wet pussy and fuck the shit out of me in this bathroom. Mind you our partners are in the other room with no clue we are fucking in this bathroom. Although it was just a quickie it satisfied me. I sat back in my chair finished my card game gave my man some when you guys left. I look over at the clock at see its 7am my man is leaving for work, I kiss him by. The door bell rings, and we all know who it was...Friend with Benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment