Friday, June 8, 2012

GM

Good morning everyone. Today is one of those days where I really miss my truck...If I had my truck I would of went home last night and the kids last day would of been yesterday instead of today. This week hasn't been that bad, it's been pretty good. I am just hoping these next couple of weeks fly by so I can get my truck out the body shop and be able to do things for myself. I really hate depending on other people not because they don't help me but because I am very much independent. I am still waiting on this email and it's driving me crazy. My friends say stop waiting for it and it will come when it comes. We all know that's easier said then done. Right now I wish I was in the ATL for Greek week. Having a blast with all my peoples and just relaxing but I will go next year if I can. I don't know if I said this in my previous blogs I have decided to go get my PH.D in criminology at University of Maryland College Park next fall. I am so ready for my career to take off and then I can leave all the bullshit in the past. I also cant wait until August. We are hitting Bush Gardens, Kings Dominion, and Six Flags. I am going to have a blast this summer and I will not be sitting in this house looking crazy. I am thinking about going to stay with my mom for a week or two just to get away from all the mess up here. Plus I am moving in the next couple of months to another house. I have had it here....between my Landlord not wanting to fix shit and his high ass rent plus late fees and these kids out here that I cant stand I have got to get the hell out of here. I think this whole house is going to be empty by Christmas. I am trying to get out of here by September October, I hate moving but I got to do what I got to do. Well time for me to get these kids out of here for their last day of school and for me to get 4 hours of peace and quiet. TTYL Kiss Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment