Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Wedding Day

August 11, 2011 this day is the most beautiful day in my life. I stand here getting ready to marry the one man I love. This man is all I have been wanting for plus more. I can trust him, I can love him, and I can be completely honest with him. I look into the mirror as I get ready, I hear guest coming down the hall way on their way to the wedding. I look at myself and say wow I cannot believe I am here. This is really happening and in less than 30 minutes I am going to have another man’s last name. No longer will I be single, no longer will I be dating, and no longer will I be the single chick in the club.


As the time grows closer and closer I feel like I need some air, so I leave the bridal suite to get a drink and some air. As I am leaving I hear a faint sound in the distance, of course I go to see and what do I see? I see my soon to be husband having hot sex with his ex-girlfriend. I didn't know what to do so I just started crying and ran back to my room before either one of them could see me. I sat in the room crying my eyes out mad as hell, thinking about all the money, blood, sweat, and tears I have put into this relationship and this perfect wedding. I thought to myself I can do better and I am leaving. As I was taking this dress off and getting ready to leave, my man's best man walked in the room to check on me. He could tell something was wrong with me but he chalked it up as last minute wedding jitters. He looked at me and I looked at him, like I had never looked at him before. Maybe it was the pain and embarrassment that made this man so desirable or maybe I was just trying to get back at my man by fucking his best man before I walked down this aisle.

David could feel that I was looking at him in a way I had never looked at him before. I had 15 minutes before I was going to be Mrs. Robertson, so it was time to get down and dirty. I locked the door and David looked at me as if he didn't know what was going on. As I dropped to my knees taking all this man’s dick inside of my mouth oh shit he tasted so good and he didn't stop me. He pushed all the things on the table to the floor and placed my ass on this table. He looked me in my eyes and asked me if I was sure I wanted this, and before I could answer he had buried his head between my legs tasting my pussy like it was his last meal. At that time I knew it was wrong but hell I didn't give a shit. With David’s hand over my mouth it made the sex more intense and I didn't want to stop. He pushed his big juicy dick inside my tight wet pussy, and fucked me until I came all over him. I haven't been fucked that good in a very long time. My man is one of those get in it and pound brothers, he's usually done in 10 minutes and ready to go to sleep.

Time got past us and my phone was ringing because I was ten minutes late. Shit I said "Damn I don’t want you to stop"....he looked at me pushed my face into the pillow and said "Fuck them we get there when we get there." Oh my God it felt so damn good to fuck my frustrations away and now I was back in a damn good mode. David asked me if I was still getting married, and I told him of course all that your boy doesn’t know won’t kill him. I did finally get down the aisle and married the man I love. He did me wrong the day of our wedding and I have been getting my revenge every since. Well time for me to go meet David and get my back blown out “LIKE I SAID WHAT HE DON’T KNOW WONT KILL HIM” I know you guys are saying I should tell him I saw him and be honest about all I am doing now but why tell something you getting away with. I am a very smart lady, I ran away from the room that night but not before I snapped a couple of shots. So when he finds out about me and his friend, I got the bomb to drop on him also. Always staying one step ahead.

SIGNED A VENGEFUL WIFE




No comments:

Post a Comment