Tuesday, June 19, 2012

College Life

While I was in high school I lead the perfect life. Both parents, nice house, played sports, and I was very popular. But I was sheltered I had one boyfriend my whole life and we were going to be hours away from each other now that Iam in college and he's back home. First couple of months it was ok, we saw each other on weekends, holidays, and Skye. But after the first semester I started to realize I needed more, my body was calling out to be touched and he wasn't here to touch it. But I said to myself I wasn't going to hurt him so I stayed true to myself. Halloween night there was a Halloween party on campus, and of course me and my friends went to this party. I was dressed up like a naughty nurse. I had on the white leather dress, the fish net stockings, and the white leather boots with the hat to match. I was looking so good I could of fucked myself. While at the party I saw Tavone, this guy is in three of my classes and all I have been thinking about is how would it feel to have him fuck me. I have heard stories from girls in my dorm about how Tavone gets down. These girls say he fucks you gangster style. Now I have never heard of gangster style until I came here. Apparently gangster style is when the guy is really rough, like pulling your hair ripping your clothes off. fucking you all hard, and calling you a bitch or a hoe. I have never had sex like that before. My boyfriend and I had three positions: missionary, me riding him, and him hitting it from the back. Not saying sex with my boyfriend was boning but hey it could of been way better.

Sometimes Tavone sits next to me in class and all I want to say is fuck me right here on this table, can you make me your little bitch. When I saw him at the party dressed like Dracula I just wanted him to bite my neck, my nipples, and my pussy. Just nibble all over me. I guess my friends could tell something was wrong with me, because they rushed me to the bathroom saying put water on your face you are staring out to space. I broke down and told my girlfriend's what I wanted to do with Tavone, not caring that two of them have fucked him already I didn't care this is college. I told my friends I am going to fuck him in this bathroom and I want you guys to watch me get fucked. At first they were like what the hell, but then they said why the hell not. So my fiends hid in the handicap stall while I went to claim my prize. I went up to him and whispered in his ear "Look Tavone I want to see if all the talk in my dorm is true, I want you to fuck me in that bathroom. Only once." He looked at me and before he could say anything I took his hand and put it under my dress so he could see how wet and tight my pussy was. He didn't waste no time following me in the bathroom. As soon as we got in the bathroom it was on. I asked him to keep his costume on and lets role play. He pretend to be Dracula catching the helpless nurse. He caught me alright and when he caught me, he bit my neck, then my nipples, and then my pussy. Just like I dreamed he would. Tavone was living up to his reputation. He picked me up and put me in the reverse 69. I had never done a 69 position where we were both standing up. He eat my pussy like he was hungry for days and I sucked his dick like my life depended on it. I had climaxed 4 times from him eating my pussy. I wanted the dick so bad, and he gave me what I wanted. He had my ass bent over sinks, up against the wall. Pushing my face and titties up against the cold tile. This man was blowing my fucking mind. In my ear he saying "You wanted to find out what I was all about now you got it so take it and shut the fuck up." OHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOD is all I could say. I hopped on top of him and rode him front ways and backwards, but that only turned him up more. While I was riding him backwards he sat up gabbed my nipples pushed me forwards, stuck his finger in my ass and started fucking me doggy. This man never missed a beat. While getting fucked from the back I looked over in the stall where my girlfriends were at and these chicks were all playing with their pussy and licking on each other. That shit turned me on even more. To see these girls cumming with me just blew my fucking mind, and the fact he didn't know they were watching.
Tavone wore me out and my pussy was so sore, but I didn't give a shit. I was on cloud 9, 10, and 11. After we were done he looked at me and said "Tavone got another mouth peace." I looked at him and smiled. Got my clothes back on, went to the bathroom stall where these chicks were at and we just started laughing. We got our selves together went back to the party to have a great night. After that night Tavones reputation was out there for every girl to see, because what he didn't know was my friends were in the stall video taking the whole thing. So whenever a girl wanted to know about Tavone'swww.TavonesperformancePhotoshop is the best program out there.


SIGNED COLLEGE PRANK

No comments:

Post a Comment