Friday, June 15, 2012

Stay At Home Mom

I have been a stay at home mom for almost a year now. My husband is a stock broker and our son is 10 months old. I love staying at home with our son but I miss having fun. Marcus used to come home and we would fuck for hours now he comes home and all he wants is a hot meal and a nap. I have done everything but put my pussy on his face and say eat me. One particular morning I was feeling hot and horny and the feeling just wouldn't go away. So I put our son to sleep in the other room and started pleasing myself. Thinking about how Marcus dick felt inside of me and how his hands felt all over my body. As I was just about to climax their was a knock at the door, I tired to ignore it but who ever it was; just wouldn't stop banging. Shit "What do you want"!!! I swung the door open and it was our mail man with a certified letter for me to sign. He must of been able to tell I was in the middle of pleasuring myself because he was looking at me as if to say " I know what you where doing in here". Although I loved my husband the mail man was looking so damn hot. He was sweating from walking up and down the street all day. I invited him in for some ice water. We have lived here for 3 years and he has never been inside the house. This fine black man must of had a sixth since because he knew I was checking him out. I had on a wife beater and some boy shorts with my ass hanging out the bottom and no bra. I knew he wanted it, but it was up to who would make the first move. I looked at the clock and said fuck it the baby wont be up for another hour or so and my husband wont be home until 5. I pulled him close to me and I could feel his hard dick pressing up against his shorts. This man wanted me just as much as I wanted him. I have been wondering for months what his dick might taste like. I wasted no time finding out. All I could think of was wow this man can deliver dick to me all day everyday. He wasted no time picking me up and taking my pussy on the counter top in the kitchen. Oh SHIT is all I could say while my juices flowed down his throat. My body needed this kind of fuck, Marcus hadn't fucked me in this kitchen since before I got pregnant. Fuck me Fuck me I screamed I tried to be quite so I wouldn't wake the baby. But I couldn't help it I had to let that go its been a long time coming. This mail man has dick for days and everyday at the same time since that day he comes over and delivers. I know I shouldn't cheat on my husband but hey my body needs things, and now I love being a STAY AT HOME MOM...

No comments:

Post a Comment