Friday, June 8, 2012

OMG Bored.com

I am beyond bored right now. I know I only blog when I am bored and I am trying to stay out of trouble. I noticed earlier this week when I am bored I get into trouble LOL...I never thought I would miss the gym this much I am still working out and watching what I eat while I am at home but I just miss the escape of the gym. I know as soon as I get my truck they gym will be where I will be at with my kids. I also miss going when I want to and not having to wait on other people to take me anywhere. To be real with you the only reason I am blogging is because I don't have anywhere to go and my truck is in the shop. But come next month this blog will be bare once again. Especially when I am out enjoying my summer and not having a bunch of demands on my life. After looking at my reading I see they all have the hermant card, basically saying this is my time to set still and we all no me and sitting still don't go in the same sentence but I am going to relax and collect my thoughts. I have also seen the lovers card in a couple of my readings. I am so not paying that card any attention right now. I could care less about relationships. I just want to go LOL I just want to put the kids in the truck and drive to the beach eat some crabs and some boardwalk fries. Go play some games and let them build sand castles while I just relax with a good book. But in due time due time Well time for me to collect my thoughts like the cards say, and believe in my choices. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment