Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Good Morning

Hey everyone I took the day off yesterday because I was up all night...Not doing what you think I was just up all Monday night. I haven't pulled an all night er in a very long time. I talked to my lawyer yesterday about my landlord and his high fees that he's not supposed to be charging. So that is coming out pretty good for me. I just can't wait to move and get out of my financial bind. My truck has really put me behind and I hate it but I have to do what I have to do. I only have to fight this battle for a couple more months then life should go back to some kind of normalcy. I am not going to sit here and cry or worry myself to death about all the bad things going on in my life. I am focus on the good things going on. I am healthy, I have a roof over my head. You know we all take the little things for granted but when they are gone we really notice them. My AC is acting crazy because I have to tilt it out my window but I need another set of hands to do that. But it will get done this week. The past couple of weeks I have realized you can't change other people and you can only change yourself. You can't worry about how others are going to help you but how you are going to help yourself. These past couple weeks have opened my eyes and showed me I can only depend on me and only me to get all my goals met and that's why I have decided to go get my PH.D..I know I have been saying I am doing this or that for my kids and my family.This degree is for me and only me. Call me selfish but this is one of my personal goals. Well time to feed my kids breakfast and get some work done TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment