Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Cougar

People I am a cougar...I am 44 and I like men who are in there 20's. Call me what you want but call me a hot sexy women in her prime. I consider myself a cougar not only because I date me half my age but because I pounce when I see  man I want. Now I don't give a shit if he has a wife, or a girlfriend. All I care about is my pussy being worked over. Ladies don't hate on me because I am taking your man, I am willing to do what you young chicks aren't willing to do. I listen to him, I take control, I give him what he needs and wants. That's what's wrong with young women today they don't take control. They have to many excuse. I make a young man feel like he owns this pussy and I own his dick. This is 2012 ladies if you are not sucking your man's dick, I am...If you are not letting your man fuck you in your ass I am. If you wont give your man his fantasy oh honey I will. Call me a freak but you will be calling me a freak while your man's face is buried in this cougars pussy.

Cougar stands for a women in her prime who only dates younger men. That's what I am....I went to the club not that far from my house with my hair down my red short dress and no panties. I wanted the men to be able to sense that my pussy was in need. Man it didn't take anytime for them to be able to tell what I was there for. I was only there for 1hour and the men where loving me. Of course every club has bitches hating. But hate on bitches you don't have what I got between my legs...which is open season. Men see me and they know, what they see is what they are going to get, no cut cards. These men see experience not lack of. I found the right one he was tall handsome and I could tell he had a horse dick in them pants. That's all I needed to see and it was time to pounce. This man came up to me introducing himself as Michael. I didn't even hear his name all I could think of was fuck your name I want you to fuck me. I guess he could tell I really didn't give a shit what his name was I just wanted him to cease the throbbing between my legs with that monster of his. We went to the dance floor and as soon as he touched me he could tell I wasn't wearing any panties, and I could feel all that man hood up against me. The club was super packed so no one was paying us any attention. I dropped down to my knees and pulled his dick out just enough to lick the head of it letting him know I meant business. He bends me over pushes my dress up and slides his dick inside of my wet and waiting pussy. I screamed but the music was so loud no one paid attention. After that tease on the dance floor I was like fuck it lets go to my car. It's a good thing my top goes down because this big and tall man was long stroking the shit out of this pussy. This cougar pussy was dripping wet all over my back seat. I don't usually swallow on the first time but Michael made me feel a certain way no young man had ever made me feel. He was about to climax and I couldn't help myself I had to see what this man tasted like. It was the best thing I had ever tasted. 5 years have passed since then I am 49 and he is 30, and we have been happy together every since. This cougar has finally been tamed into a wife, but old ways die hard. I still get down but only with my man. Ladies age is nothing but a number, but having a man work your pussy over so that is all you can think about the next day is the thing.


SIGN: A SEXY COUGAR

No comments:

Post a Comment