Sunday, June 17, 2012

Its all about you

Most times when me and my man are having sex its all about me. I figured this time around it would be all about him. I knew he would be home around 10 from work so I had plenty of time to get my man trap together. First I made his favorite meal, then his favorite dessert red velvet cake. I also cut up fresh fruits for him. I went into the bed room where I carefully laid red and white roses all over the bed. I ran my man a hot bubble bath with roses inside the tub. I put on his favorite perfume so I could smell so enticing. I heard the car pull up and I was just finishing up the last couple of things. This night is all about him. I put a note on the front door that said "Go to the Dining Room". He went to the dining room where he eat all his dinner, under the food was another message written beside the plate that said "Go to our bathroom"...In the bathroom it was a message written on the bottle of  wine that said "Get completely naked open this bottle of wine and get ready for your bath. As he climbed in the tub I came up behind with with just a rob on. I had him lay his head back as I washed every inch of my man. I washed him like he had never been washed before. I poured wine on his chest and drank it off. I could tell he was loving it because his dick was rock hard. He wanted to fuck me so bad but I wasn't done with him by far.
After I dried him off and pulled him close to me and teased him by licking on his chest his back hell I even gave him a couple seconds of head. Just to get him good and ready. I walked him to the bedroom were it was time for dessert. I blindfolded him so I could set up the desert. I laid myself on the bed placing red velvet cake on my pussy, putting whip cream and strawberries on my nipples and stomach. Time to take the blindfold off baby and eat your dessert. He was so shocked. He started licking my nipples, the my stomach. Now time for the cake he eat my pussy and this cake at the same damn time. He didn't bite me once but I didn't give a fuck if he did. This night was all about him. After he eat had dessert it was time for me to show him how I get down. I grabbed the candle and poured wax on his chest and told his ass don't move. My man likes that rough shit. As I was riding him backwards the door opened and who was standing in the door. Yes another women. I was making my mans whole fantasy come true I was riding his dick and this women came in ready to go. I moved off his dick and sat on my mans face then we were both sucking his dick at the same time. He didn't know what to do all he could do was shake and say baby I love you. I said  I love you to and this night is all about you. We did the whole threesome thing. She eat my pussy just as good as she sucked his dick. He fucked her but not as good as he fucks me. By the end of the night my man was beyond satisfied. This is a one time thing but the night was made to be all about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment