Thursday, January 26, 2012

Being a mom

I love being a mom I know I complain about my kids all the time but I love being a mom wouldn't trade it in for nothing. My kids depend on me for everything. When I am feeling down my babies give me a pick me up. Being a mom is a hard job you have to raise the kids and the man if you have one. LOL I am my kids mother and father that's why it's not important that a man is there for them. I give them enough love for both parents. My oldest son will be spending weekends with his dad starting this weekend I believe and I am happy for that. My oldest will be 10 this year so it's a good thing he's spending time with his dad. My girls are daddies lil girls like most little girls. Daddy can't do no wrong. I don't bad mouth there dads in front of them no need for that the kids see that I am mommy and daddy.

I feel like a real mom when my girls bring me a book to read to them for bed time, or when my oldest son tells me he loves me and gives me a hug, or my baby boy gets in my lap and falls asleep. Those are the times we as parents can't get back. Being there for your kids while they are little means they will be there for you when they get older. I am trying to plan them a big family vacation this summer. I think my oldest sons aunt is planning a Disney vacation for all the kids. So I am call her to see what that's about. With or without a man or their dad's I will give my kids one hell of a childhood. We have a vehicle now so please believe when the summer comes we wont be in the house. I don't live that far from Six Flags or Kings Dominion so me and my best friend and her kids will go to the water parks and have  a blast. My kids are old enough to hit the go cart riding and paint balling. I am buying a paint ball gun soon and get my kids paint ball guns. I grew up playing paint ball and riding four wheelers, having a bunch of child hood friends that I am still in contact with.

I will never say I am the perfect mom but I am perfect in my kids eyes and that's all that matters to me. I am starting my Non-Profit for at risk youth and I don't want my kids to be at risk because I am not paying attention to them, or because I have my head rapped up into some dysfunctional relationship. I am my kids role model and I will make sure they know when it comes to relationship don't pay attention to sales men or sales women part get to know that person and you will see what type of person they really are. I want to be my kids friend but I am there mom first. Well lets see I think it's time for me to run their company back home and get them ready for school tomorrow and then get ready for my own company later on. Kiss kiss TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment