Monday, January 30, 2012

This morning

Just came back from my interview everything went well in my opinion. I have a lot of decisions to make if I decide to take this job in the next couple of weeks. I have to weigh my options on what I want and what I want more. Haven't taken the job because I need time to figure out what's important to me this job or my education. Right now my education is running on fast track and I am to close to stop now and post pone my MBA. I just don't see me doing  that anytime soon. But I will think about it while I am at the gym hitting the heavy bag and boxing with my trainer. What's funny is he's a real boxer so he shows me somethings and keeps me motivated. I am headed there around 12. Maybe I can get some of my frustrations out on that bag and by the time I am done my cardeo I might have a decision. I know I am be sore tonight so that's somebody not saying no name DRE your cue I need a rub down like yesterday. If not tonight then tomorrow. I am going to the gym tomorrow everyday maybe twice a day. My trainer wants me to come twice a day but I am not ready for that just yet. I still have work for school to do when I get home and clean my room plus my kids room then I am take me a hot bubble bath in Epson Salt. OMG I am getting old. LOL My trainer cracks up at me when I say I am getting old. He's older then me so it's funny to him. But I need me some advice the question of the day WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT MY EDUCATION OR THIS JOB...? I will figure it out I always do.After I get out the gym I am hit the Olive Garden for lunch and just think about it over a glass of red wine.

                                  SIDE BAR
I am something else I noticed I always get my way because the towel is put up in the closet. LOL took me awhile but it got there. Last night I swear it felt like I was in a relationship more then a friendship fussing about how much laundry detergent I use. But it was not a real argument it was funny and I am still cracking up about it right now. I have called my girls and told them about it and we just roll. I wish you guys could of seen him standing here fussing about this towel. But I am do him one sold and leave the damn thing alone until he calls and says "Babe wash my towel". I know you guys are like WTH but it's something that keeps us laughing. I havent' felt this good about a man in a long time, and what's funny is that he was in my face the whole time and I never paid attention to him. I talked to my best friend and she is still on the you to need to be together tip. I will say my kids are not going to get caught up in no more of my relationships. This weekend I sat them down and told them what happened in my last relationship and why that's over. They understood and went outside to play. I love the fact they are little and don't have to worry about seeing mommy with this man and that one. Because I refuse to have a different man every week in my kids life saying this is mommy new man. That's not about to happen. I want a man who is there for me and then I will bring my kids into it when I feel it's the right time. Now is not the right time when the just say my X like 3 weeks ago. Right now I am having mad fun with him. I also have this interest I met at the bar Saturday. He is Italian and black, yes ladies he is FINE. Works, drives, own place, 33 no kids. I was like pinch me am I dreaming. But of course it's fresh and new we talk on the phone but he seems like he wants more and I am not ready for all that yet. I like being able to come home and not have to worry about no one going through my stuff. I actually like my relationship with Dre, we are good friends, we have love for each other, we don't complicate it at all. The second question of the day is "I am I in love with him or is it just a rebound affect from my last relationship ?" I already know what he's going to say "Girl hush you don't want me."He been saying that since October and then I just wanted him as a friend. Now I don't know it's something that's been on my mind since the beginning of December. Well who knows what God has in store for me only he knows. My reading are predicting a new love interest or an old one coming back. The new one better me my man I met at the bar and the old one better be the one I am sleeping with right now, because the other ones before I have no attraction to them to be back with any of them. That's why I changed my number, I don't want man I was with before. We walked away from each other for a reason and that's how it's going to be. I will say this I had good times and bad times in the previous relationships I been in. I have always learned things from them. I have noticed if you are fighting to fix something everyday for months then it's not meant to be fixed. Sometimes we have to be big girls and grown men and let shit GO.......No need to keep fighting when one persons heart isn't in it. And that's what happened in my last relationship. My heart wasn't in it anymore. I had fell for another man. The passion and fire wasn't there anymore, the fun times were gone. It had gotten to a point it felt like work. When I realized that I just couldn't put him or myself through that anymore and I said my goodbyes and wishes him well. I am where I want to be, I wake up and look next to me and see who I want to see. I fall asleep in your arms and nothing else matters. I asked him one time, you read my blog everyday and we talk everyday why don't you ever comment on m blog. He said becasue I talk to you everyday why comment on something when I can text you or call you makes no since. See and that's the asshole attitude I have to deal with everyday, but I know he's not fake and he knows I am not fake. Like I said we are to assholes together, and I love it. LOL Oh hell let me get the hell out of here and to this gym. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment