Monday, January 2, 2012

Needs Wants and Desires

I titled this blog 'Needs Wants and Desires" for a reason I am here to explain what the differences are between the words. I have personal needs that I must full fill I have to make sure these needs are met in order for my everyday actives to run smooth. Some men and women think a man or another women falls under the category of Needs, well not to me is doesn't I Want a man but I don't need one. I will not die tomorrow from being single. I need food, clothes, my kids, money, shelter, etc. Those things I need to have a man is a want or a desire.

My wants I want to be successful in my career. I want for my friends and the man I am in a relationship with to get along. See right there that statement has to be a want because if I needed that I would be dead. I want to be honest in my relationship, I want to be held at night and talked to like an adult. I want my privacy and the same respect I give you. These are things I want and when I don't get them hell its not pretty on this end. I am spoiled and stubborn so my wants and needs trump everyone Else's.

Now lets get into the juice my desires. I desire to be held at night and made to feel that I am the only one you want. When you look in my eyes and clearly say you want me and only me, I desire to hear that. When I desire something I will do what I have to in order to get it. I will drive for hours, I will fix what's wrong and make the wrongs right. We have our differences but at the end of the night it doesn't matter it's just me and you with no interruptions. I desire to feel your touch. Having your hands on my body drives me crazy to hot to handle. Having ice cubes is a must when I am with you. Just thinking about it makes me have to run ice on my burning body. I have been asked why I can't walk away, passion is hard to find and I desire to have passion in my bedroom. You want me to walk away fine I will walk away, but you only find passion like that once in a life time. If you don't feel it then we have nothing.

The passion we have drives me to think about being with you in the laundry room on the washing machine, or in the kitchen with no one around. The passion has me thinking about being with you in my room on the floor or on the steps. The passion makes me think about the shower and the oils and gels we use to spice up our relationship. That passion we have is the reason I can't walk away and leave you alone. Like I said I don't need you, I want and desire you. Lets see how much you want and desire me. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment