Friday, January 27, 2012

Plans for today

Kids are gone now it's time for me to get myself together and hit the gym. Yes I am going to the gym, got to get in shape for my cruise that I will be putting the deposit down later today!!!!!!!!!!!Yes I said later today. Everything is working out for me right now, my kids new beds will be here Monday or Tuesday, I am going on vacation to Hawaii in October on a 15 day cruise. I got my health, my truck, family is good, and next week I will be going back to work. I am so excited for myself it's not even funny. I will be busy this weekend so I might not be on my blog spot this weekend I have so much running around to do. But I am celebrate this weekend after all my work is done with a bottle of tequila and some pineapple juice. This will be my last weekend sitting in this house I know that. I don't care what I have to do I will not be in this house unless my funds are low. I am not going to say broke because I never say broke. Time for my tarot card reading and read my horoscope to see where my moons are and what to expect for the rest of day. I know people see those things as useless but I see them as helpful. I am buy me some cable wire so I can move my TV to the other side of the room. Since I am not stressing my hair is growing back so it's time for me to go get my weave and put the lace fronts back in the closet. So time to hit the gym TTYL...I LOVE MYSELF AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS I DON'T NEED NO ONE TO TELL ME THEY LOVE ME AS LONG AS I LOVE MYSELF I AM GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment