Friday, January 27, 2012

GM Everyone TGIF

It's 6:24am man I am not used to being up this early but I am up watching TV. I got woke up in the nice way this morning, being held all night feeling safe and warm is the best way to sleep and wake up. You know I could get used to this; falling asleep in each others arms  is something I am not used to. You know my last relationship I never got held in the middle of the night unless he was trying to get some but that's not the case now. Plus this isn't a relationship we really good friends so what's that tell you. I get held by a friend more then my own man at the time so no wonder I went and did me. My best friend cracks me up she is on the band wagon for me and him to be together and it's to funny. she says me and him need to stop playing games and just be with each other. I look at her like she good and crazy. He gone to work now so I now I am still up. It is freezing right now I had to turn off both fans, the body heat is gone for right now. Man it's so peaceful now that I have a new number no unwanted phone calls telemarketers, bill collectors, and unwanted people who don't realize they are unwanted. Now if I wanted to go back to sleep I couldn't my neighbors have someone knocking on there door at 6:27am. Man don't anyone in that damn house have a phone. Well retraction on the last comment that wasn't my neighbors that was my door. LOL People forgetting cell phones. Well next week I am going home to hang with my family go see the new baby. I need to be around my girls and have a great weekend. This weekend is work weekend. It's a shame I am not going out of town this weekend. I am glad January is almost over this month has flew past. It's a leap year this year so February has 29 days. Now I have to figure out what to do for my sons 10th birthday. I have no clue what to do for him, I am let his fathers peoples figure that out. But you know I am not putting 100% into that so you know me I got my plan B of course.

I can't believe I am up at 6:30am watching Friday after Next. I am sitting in my bed rapped up in my blanket blogging and complaing about my neighbors having people banging this early, and like I said it was funny because it was my damn door. I was like who the hell. I don't know what I am getting into this morning after the kids get off to school. I know I am starving but my stomach is moving every which way this morning. So no food right now. Sometimes I wish I had the money to just pick up and leave for a week or so. Just take the kids fill the truck up and go on a peaceful vacation. But you know what since I changed my number I can say what I want in my blog and not have  to worry about no one calling me saying why you write this and why you write that. I don't have to fake the funk anymore about who I am writing about in my blog and who I am not writing about. The people I write about in my Blog know who they are and know what part they play in my blog. So no need for me to be playing the clarification role, happy I don't have to babysit peoples feelings thinking they might just off a bridge and shit.

I need to go get me some more Advil for my back. I am telling you my back is burning at the bottom. It keeps me up on and off throughout the night, feels like hornets are stinging me in my lower back.All these pillows are helping though. Plus having him rub my back when it hurts helps also. I can't wait to get this job get me some better insurance and go find out what's making my back hurt. I need to have a breast reduction that might be the problem. I am get one to when I get my insurance from the job. This weekend is my sons fathers weekend to get him but of course he not coming to get him until next weekend. Which works out for me because I am trying to be gone next weekend. Well time for me to get myself together TTYL...

No comments:

Post a Comment