Wednesday, January 25, 2012

In the best mood

Everything that's happened the past couple of days I got some good news today. I have been accepted to participate in graduation out in Arizona. I am so happy that all my hard work is finally benefiting. I am so proud of myself. It has been a long hard road to get to my Masters but I am finally here and I am not letting no one stop me from getting what I deserve. I can start applying for jobs and moving my career forward. Out of all the stuff I have been through my career is really important to me. My career is in my top 3 I think my career is more important to me then a relationships at times. When I rate things that are most important to me (1) Kids (2) Career (3) Relationships. I know I am be one of them women with my own company and no man. LOL But you know what I think it wouldn't even bother me any. I have goals and I am starting to reach them. I can't wait to get on that plane and go to Phoenix. I am so proud of myself. TTYL I have a 1000 word paper to work on I need to get that done.

No comments:

Post a Comment