Monday, January 30, 2012

Thank You

Thank you for being there for me through the hard times
Thank you for holding me through all my tears
Thank you for helping me get through all my fears
Thank you for the years of being there for me
No walls are up when you are around me
You never make me blue
When I need you I know you will be there for me and I will be there for you
What we have is more then what either one of us realize
In three years you never lied to me
For that I want to say thank you
I almost lost you once but I wont make that mistake again
When you told me we wasn't going to be friends anymore it hurt
When I had to make that choice I already knew what it was going to be
You already knew and so did he that the choice was always you
Thank you for putting up with my smart ass attitude
Thank you for putting up with everything the past couple of months
Most men would of walked but you stayed and for that I have mad love
I am writing this because this is how I really feel
When I am with you I feel no pain
All I know is I am getting a gain
I can be honest with you about everything
And never be judged or put in a ring
To fight out the battles of my past
Never put into a situation where I can't leave when I want
Being with you I don't have to put on a front
Thank you for letting me be me
You made me open my eyes and see
The world for what it is
You made me realize I was playing the fool
You let me know when I did something that wasn't cool
You let me know when I am wrong
Friends or Lovers I don't know if I could make it if you were gone
Out of my life
No one is going to make me drop you
Not when we are stuck together like glue
We talk everyday and every night
I talk more to you then some husbands talk to there wives
We have disagreements but at the end of the day nothing matters
Thank you for washing me when I am stressed
Thank you for being there on the special days when no one else wasn't
With you by my side anything is possible
Thank you for making me believe in myself
Thank you for calling out other men's bull crap when I don't see it
I always say you have hater in your game
But you realize the dudes I been dealing with are lame
You always said I deserve better
You always said what is it about these weak men
You quick to point out when a man is playing me for a sucka
Then the other man is saying shorty you need to get rid of this motherfucka
Thank you for letting me have a brighter Monday
I used to call you the other man
When you been first for a long time now
Being here but so damn quite
We no longer have to fight it
Thank you is all I can say for everything
I know how much you care about me and we don't need to buy rings
I am not asking you to marry me and your not asking me to marry you
I've never been the fall back chick when it came to you
I've never questioned your manhood
Through the years its always been good
I've never questioned your loyalty
Because you treat me like royalty
You have my respect unlike some others
You know all them other lame ass brothers
Who think they the shit
Walking around here King Jaffe Joffering it
No job no car no home
But quick to put themselves on a throne
Thank you for being that one
That one who brought me through this fire
You made me look and search for my desires
Thank You Michael for being that one
That stopped me from going to get that gun
To kill all future relationships
Saying don't judge men from other relationships
You picked me up dusted me off and gave me a kiss
At that time I knew I could get through this
Today is Monday and it's a new week
I have a new life and goals to achieve
Thank you for showing me for the past 9 months it wasn't cool
To be sitting around loving a man and playing the fool
You told me to get my self up dust myself off and I am an individual this is your life
I am to intelligent to settle being someone who doesn't deserve Me's wife
There are men in my league and I need to stop dating downwards
I Thank You for helping me look forwards

This is dedicated tor

Michael

Thanks boo

No comments:

Post a Comment