Friday, January 27, 2012

I swear

I swear when something good is happening there is always bad around the corner. Everyone knows my uncle passed away in September and now my aunt is not doing well at all. She has been in and out the nursing home and the hospitals. I don't know how much more loss this family can take in such a small amount of time. I was going to hang out with my girlfriend tomorrow but I need to get up to University to see my aunt. I know I have to be there for my cousin she is just going through it right now. I know my aunt is tired and she just wants the pain to stop but if she passes away I believe my cousin will be lost for a bit. So if you are reading this please pray for my family and I will keep you updated. It pains me to been able to see her when she was health and running around and to look at her and see what has happened to her. She has been in and out the woods before, we thought she wasn't going to make it last time she was in the hospital when me and my X went up to see her. But she pulled through it, my mom is telling me she's saying she is tired, and the Doctors at the hospital don't think she is going to make it much longer. No one knows when she is leaving this earth but the good Lord. Since I never got to say goodbye to my uncle or either one of my grandmothers because I was so caught up in my own life I am not going to make that mistake again. Tomorrow I am going to see my aunt with the kids, just in case she doesn't make it I would of been able to say goodbye. We are a close family so although it's not a shocker it still is a hard pill to swallow when the Dr. comes and tells you she is low and they not giving her that much of a chance at all. Now is the time we as a family need to pull together and put all our differences aside. I just might call my brother life is to short to play these petty kid games. Only thing that matters in the end is life and it's going to pass you by weather you do right by it or not. I haven't talked to my brother in over 10 years and it would kill me if he passed away and I was to stubborn to talk to him. I love my aunt and it will hurt me if she passes away but I am going to prepare myself for it. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment