Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I didn't title this blog because I just didn't feel like it. Tonight I have class and I am not in the mood for it, but I am going to go to class and listen. It's funny one of my friends is trying to hook me up with his homeboy and I clearly keep telling him I don't want to be hooked up but he is assisting. So I am see how this phone conversation goes. I hate blind dates and I am so not ready to jump into anything. I am make that crystal clear when I talk to him later. I am kind of hoping he don't call until tomorrow. This week has been something and tomorrow is only Wednesday. I forgot my oldest daughter has a doctors appointment I had to reschedule that so I am going down to the shore Thursday afternoon for that. Please believe me I really don't want to go but I am going. Tonight I just hope class goes by quick so I can chill and relax. I have decided to start working out a Planet Fitness everyday, that way I can be out the house and get in shape. I know working out will help me deal with this stressful time. Well it's almost time for class. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment