Monday, January 30, 2012

Whats on my mind

This blog is titled Zero Tolerance for a reason. I have absolute zero tolerance for anyone bull crap. Men and women. Today this dude called me and got pissed because I wont make time in my busy schedule to fit him in. Where the hell do he get off thinking I am rearrange my day to fit him in schedule. I don't change my schedule for anyone. Call me selfish but oh well it's my life. Sometimes you have to be all about yours. He got an attitude hung up on me, I was cracking the hell up and texting my homegirl. Then this lame calls me back and says "Yo damn you didn't even call me back." I hit him with you beneath me lose my number. Went on Sprint.com and blocked him from calling and texting. I have zero tolerance for any bull crap. I was talking to my boo earlier and I told him about this. It's funny because we talk about everything. I mean everything he knows most of the stuff I know, you see I said most LOL. He was like wow look at you on your zero tolerance shit. Damn right!!!!

Things I will not be doing

1) Driving more then 35mins to see anyone unless I am going to the shore
2) Giving any of my money to any man dont' think so
3) Doing a long distance relationship
4) You live more then 35mins from me you need to meet me half way I have a truck and gas is to damn high
5) Lame ass broke ass dudes
I would rather be alone then mess with anyone on this list, and yes that' s half the dudes out here. Call me stuck up but call me a chick who knows what she wants. An already established man, not one with wish dreams. My girlfriends say it's the AKA in me I say no it's the Waller in me. I don't need a man to get my hair done, my nails done, or buy me shoes. Hell I can do all that own my own. I need a man to pay real bills. Pay BG&E then you can say what's going on in my house. I can't stand when a man pays no bills but wants to rule what's going on in your house. Does that make any since.

I can't wait until next week be hitting NJ on Saturday. Going to AC with my boo and see if I can win me some money. We are going to have a blast for Valentines Day weekend. I am dropping my kids off down the shore on Friday and Friday night I am going out with my homegirls and then Saturday I am heading to AC. I know my audience is waiting for me to put what I have planned for Valentines Day on my blog. But oh no I am not about to do that. What I  have planned is for me to know and for him to find out. What goes on in my bed stays in my bed, or maybe my camera on my phone. LOL let me stop I am to much. Last night he came close to surrender though. I know you guys watched Family Matters with Steve Urkle I am using his line "I am breaking him down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It's to much fun in my house I am telling you. I am telling you I could turn my life into a reality TV show all that goes on with me. But I don't think it would be good for TV. I am thinking about giving him my spare key. I am getting so tired of getting up going down stairs after I am in the bed comfortable. I might that way if I ever lock myself out he has the key. I might just do that. That way he can come in take his shower eat dinner if I make dinner, get his ass in the bed and I don't have to get up and unlock the door, or run around looking for towels. I don't see what he needs a towel for anyway, not like he keeps it on for long. Hell around him I can't keep socks on LOL We have a game where we time to see just how long we can keep clothes on. We started out 20 mins now it's no cut cards if he's coming no need to have them on. Well no need to talk about it anymore here he is. Time for my QT no blogging on his time....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment