Monday, January 30, 2012

-Gm everyone

I know I said I wasn't going to blog for awhile but I had to put this out there. Yes' it's 5:47am and last night was very interesting. This is more for the men then anything a bit of advice. We as women don't ask much when it comes to you men. Well I don't ask for much. LOL 1) Put the toilet seat down when you are done 2) Don't leave shaved hair in my sink 3) Don't finish before me LOL 4)When you use something put it back where you got it from. Last night I was up fussing with this man because I was going to wash my towel that he uses all the time. I know it sounds petty but we were going at it for a min about a towel. I was like look it's not that hard if you don't want me to wash it but it back in your spot and I wont wash it. If the towel is left at the bottom of my bed on my foot board it will be washed. This discussion was a battle back and forth on who was going to get the last word. Now he gets up about 15 mins ago to go to work he leaves and before he leaves YES I say it put your towel in the closet. And guess what HE DID IT WOW.....All that mess last night and this morning and he did it. LOL I swear I hit him with the pillow last night because he wouldn't let this towel thing go. I am just glad we got to the end of that one and the towel is in the closet so it wont be washed this time around. He calls me a compulsive washer and it's funny because I do wash clothes once a week. I can honestly say I was cracking up the whole time we were fussing about this towel, I even throw a pillow at him and told him go take his shower and quit acting like an Asshole. I think that's why we get along so well 2 assholes together makes for a happy situation. LOL...But of course I GOT THE LAST WORD...it was hard but I did. I am telling you for you to be holding me and me and you are having an argument about my towel which is his towel now it's funny it's just two much. Oh and he's no push over when it comes to getting his point across. But I think he was doing it because he saw I was about to pull my hair out. I was in pain last night from working out and he rubbed my shoulders it felt good. It felt great to fall asleep in your arms even though you hit me with the pillow. LOL...I can honestly say I am happy everyone. No fighting no screaming no yelling. Just play fighting and great yes I said great bed room time. Dre I think your ass went to see the Royal Rumble last night and got a little two involved with the wrestling and came back here just to play with me but we all good. Well time to get me some more rest don't want puff eyes during my interview process today. Have a good time at work, spit all that's been going on this weekend with my family I can always bet on you making me smile can't wait to go to Atlantic City with you on Valentines Day weekend...Love you  TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment