Monday, January 30, 2012

Weight Lost Track

Today I  weighted in and I have lost 3 lbs in 3 days. I am so happy man. My personal trainer is happy to, he could of gotten cut today man. I love my trainer but he is to hard on me. Man this dude might be fine but oh my he is a mess looking after I am done working out with him. LOL Man I can't feel my legs. I am waiting on the kids to get home and I am going to relax. I have step up class in the morning at 9:30. I have been talking my pills and eating subway 6in subs on wheat bread. I weigh in on Monday and Fridays. When I lose 20lbs I will be throwing myself a party at BWX or one of the lounges downtown.I am also in the Golds Gym challenge the more weight I lose the more money I can win. You know I loves me some money. LOL TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment