Saturday, January 28, 2012

Good morning

Well it's Saturday morning and I am up bright and early. It's nice outside and I am up doing my paper. I am going to see my aunt in the hospital today for a little bit then I am going to take the kids to the park or the harbor maybe the park the harbor is to crowded on the weekends. I had a good night sleep and what's funny I woke up at 2:30am not because my phone rang at 2:08 but I just woke up looked at my phone and we all know who called me at 2:08. I called him back and it was a very funny conversation at 2 in the morning. It was cute playing like he was someone asking me could he come over was it to late. That was 2 funny. Then we fell asleep on each other like two kids in high school.

I have some unresolved feelings about what's going on between us, like you said we have been doing this for a min and one of us was bound to catch feelings and guess what? I am starting to fall, like you are or have and just wont tell me. Your pride is to much but please believe I already knows. I just can't wait until our hotel date that's going to be a fun date. But we always have fun when we are together I can honestly say that.

Last night I did my hair and I combed it out and my hair is really growing back. I want to hit the gym this morning but I have this paper and I am going to the hospital to see my aunt and spend time with my family for a while. I might just chill there for awhile and let the kids play out back at my cousins. I am seriously not trying to put any more gas into that truck right now. Not until Tuesday or Wednesday. I put $32 in my truck and it put me to half a tank which means 64-65 would of filled me up and I just wasn't trying to spend that right now.

I woke up this morning and I finally figured out what I am going to do as fair as my own business. I am seriously thinking about opening up my own Towing and Recovering company. I have been juggling with this idea for awhile. I am going to buy me a couple of trucks and hire some drivers, get contracts from car loan companies and do Towing for people who need Triple A and Recovery for people who haven't paid their car payment. I have been looking into it and I just have to get bonded and get the start money to start the company. Once I do this and open this business I will eventually open my own constructing company or my own school for CDL's. These things have nothing to do with my undergraduate degree but my Masters is in Business and Marketing so I know how to market my company and get contracts from different companies to fuel my business. Plus my Non-Profit so I am be a busy successful women. Those are my goals and now it's time for my reading which I will be sharing with everyone again. Well time to finish this paper and my presentation. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment