Thursday, January 26, 2012

Today has been a good day

Just got back in the house went to Red Lobster for lunch the food was alright. Went to Macy's and did me some shopping. I had me a great afternoon with my girl friend. Me and my homegirl are living it up for right now until I go back to work soon then it's the end of my day time fun. Then I am have to have me some night time fun when the kids are gone. I stopped by my friends house haven't seen him in over a year and guess what this negro was knocked out sleep. Which is OK he works at night so he gets a pass. I am tell you something funny the whole time we were at Red Lobster I didn't get any orders for food, as soon as I get on 695 headed home guess who text me....We all know it "Yo get me some cheese biscuits". Man you late I am almost home, maybe we can run out there and get some later or tomorrow. Go out White Marsh hell I want me some Cold Stones yea yea yea yea me and my sweet tooth I already know what you going to say don't bother texting me. I feel so good it's not even funny, it's raining i am cleaning up my house and I have left the past behind me 100%. I bet you guys are going to get a kick out of this one. I have had the same phone number since 2004 not anymore I went to Sprint this morning and changed my number. Not because of what's been going on, I changed it because it's time for me to let go all the past and let go all the mess that's been going on. 2012 is new and I have higher standards now and I don't want none of them old jokes calling me. If you got a text from me saying "Yo this is Myeika and this is my new number" then you are lucky to be included in my circle. Everyone who has the new number is drama free and people I can trust.

I know I can't wait for Valentines Day weekend, get my all pink roses and go out of town for my cake. Headed to NJ to get me some cake from Buddy and then spending the weekend in Atlantic City or maybe just go straight to NY. Next couple of weeks the deposit will be put down on the cruise and the ski trip to Poconos. I am just doing me this year. Plus I am looking to buy my house soon and live a peaceful life. I am pay my truck  off this year hopefully and buy me another car. I swear the only drama I want in my life is watching Jerry Springer.

Me and my homegirl were talking about having standards and what our standards where. It was funny I told her I had to upgrade my standards or I would be dealing with the same bullshit and I am not about to let my girls believe it's ok to be with a man who can't help you. 

My Standards

1) Must work
2) Must drive
3) Must have own place
4)Must have some goals out of life
5) Be a man and be able to handle his business
6)Be able to fix stuff
7)Smell good
That's not asking that much I don't think so. I can deal with you not having your own place but you must have your own car. You can not have neither, I have my own place, car, job, career, goals, and I can fix stuff when I want to. So He must be bringing just as much or if not more to the table. Call me picky call me a gold digger but call me Myeika at the end of the day. This is who I am, I am back to the way I used to be when I was picking me when I had children. You see they might be jerks but I can live off my child support. I can't do it no more and I am not about to....FYI you don't have any of these qualities don't hit me up. I am not going to say you need to change, hell no when you 29+ you to old to change. Either you got it or you don't. I am telling you guys I am smiling from ear to ear like Beyonce'. Perfect example just got a text message from a friend of mines stating "Wanna go to the Cheese Cake Factory tomorrow or next week for lunch sorry I missed your call." Works for UPS supervisor. I don't have to bring nothing but my ID to get a martini. That right there will get you feedback. Not Yo lets go out and eat and I will hit you up when I get it. Hell no call me when you got it. Deuces. I bet if you say hey " Let's go to the Gaylord in DC and hit Ruth Chris for dinner and I will give you some next week." That's a 3-400 dollar night date he going to look at you like you crazy. I am doing the same thing. I need to hit Mac and get me some liquid eyeliner. I will get some when I go to the Cheese Cake Factory.

I can honstely say he has done alot to make my room a comfortable place, HDMI cord makes my TV look perfect, the cord for my Xbox so my batteries can go to better use, and the pillows on the bed. They are actually for him when he's here so he don't have to use mines but hey while he's at work everything is fair game. LOL Next thing I am waiting to find is boxers in my wash. LOLLOL Hell I put in enough work to get something. LOL that right there is going to get me laid out but oh well I know how to shut him up. He will text me after he reads this and say something smart I am waiting on that one.Tomorrow I am going over west and chill with my boy and then I am going to buy some more candles from Yankee and come home and chill for the weekend. Didn't have any weekend fun this past weekend until Sunday night. So Friday, Saturday, and maybe Sunday I am be lets say unable to hold a conversation. LOL alright peoples I am out...TTYL

Oh yea I been reading some peoples blogs and they never hit the spell check button...If you want people to know what you are saying the spell check button is the last button on the right at the top that says's ABC with a check mark. I hate going through peoples blogs and seeing a bunch of spelling errors or no capital letters after a period. Makes me think you dropped out of school or just can't read. I don't know I read several blogs a day from all different people just thought I would through that out there. KISS KISS

No comments:

Post a Comment