Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Been so busy

Hey everyone I have been so busy I haven't had time blog or chill. I had a business meeting today that went pretty well so now I am studying for a text next week and I am going to sit back and chill for the night. It has been pretty good on my end no drama or anything spit being called a job everything has been good. Tomorrow I have a 10:00am meeting with a law firm, and I am supposed to get my hair done after that meeting. I got my truck serviced the other day and it cost me more money then I was planning to put out. So nothing much has been happening, I am healthy my sister is doing  good and the kids are good. I have a lot to think about though as far as my relationships go so I will keep everyone posted on that. Well Don't forget to push your clock up 1 hour on Sunday. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment