Saturday, March 10, 2012

Friendship

Whats the meaning of friendship. A real friend listens to you when you are going through the worst times a real friend. Real friends don't get what they want in life and then turn around and throw you under the bus. A good friend of mines is really going through it right now because someone he thought was his friend turned out to be nothing but a snake in the grass. I know he's in pain from this but it's a lesson learned and he will find his way out of this pain. It's easy for everyone to say move on it's for the best but no one knows what he is going through but him. Some people take loss harder then others and he is one of those people. It doesn't make him a soft person it just makes him human. I made it clear to him what my opinion is in the whole thing and who I believe are the snakes in  the grass. The next step is up to him on how he is going to handle this and find out who his real friends are. I have a handful of real friends and a bunch of associates. I never confuse the two because once you start confusing the two then you start bringing snakes into your friendship circle. Well time for me to go out side with the kids. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment