Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's not that easy

Some people believe that it's easy for one to forget the pain the other has caused. It' s not easy. It' not easy for me to forget about him calling me a fall back chick. It's not easy for me to forget about him telling me he's in love with another women. It's not easy for me to forget about all the lies and hurt he caused me over time. I have forgiven him for all these things but I will not forget. The past is in the past but I will not make the same mistakes again. I will not commit myself to another relationship knowing in my heart there is a possibility he only came back to me because the other women left him. I don't want no drama in my life and I like my life peaceful and quite. I don't want anybody demanding what I should do and who I should and should not have in my life. One thing about me is I choose who's in my circle and I choose who I want to be around. All I am saying in this blog is it's not easy being me and knowing what's in my heart and handling the pain that I will never forget. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment