Thursday, March 8, 2012

This week

This has been a crazy week I have been so busy my schedule is packed and I have a lot of work this weekend. Last night I started my international marketing class and I was so beat. Tomorrow I am going out of town during the day, I will be back when the kids get off the bus. I am not going far just to Delaware for the day, I am telling you business never stops but as long as I have business I will have money. Today I went to a job interview I know I have my own business but I like having a W-2 job until my business takes off the way I want it to . I need that money security and having a second income is never bad. Plus this new job is working in different law firms as a legal secretary or law clerk which is cool because it goes with my degrees. Plus I am working through a temp agency so I can work where I want to unless one of the jobs want me to become a partner which would be great for me either way.

Well my love life is in a stale mate right now. I have been alone for the past couple of nights since me and his disagreement. I wasn't mad at what he said to me I was pissed off and couldn't believe he thought of me that way. It hurt I will say that, but he apologized. I can't imagine him not in my life, even if we are with different people our friendship is very important to me and what he said hurt. I know and understand why he said it though. Well time to relax and watch TV. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment