Saturday, March 3, 2012

Last night/this morning

Hey everyone I wrote in my previous blog about how nice it was to fall asleep in his arms during the storm and how we did what we did at 4 am. Well I have been instructed to tell the whole truth. I didn't lie about anything in my previous blog I just left out some things and I received a text this morning saying I left out some information. Well I left the information out because I felt certain things should remain private. Like being engaged or telling someone you are having their kid, that's a private things. But I will put it out there our relationship has hit the next level as far as our sex lives go everything is perfect. Everything is better then its ever been. He wants me to post about him making me leave a big wet spot on the bed this morning, it was so big we had to sleep on top a towel. Then maybe 2-3 hours later he was right back at it again spooning. LOL. I am give him a break tonight because I am going out of town. But I will be back Sunday and we all know where he's going to be. Hey bees always find that sweet spot right. I should make you come over here and wash my sheets LOL it's all his fault they are messed up I told him to STOP but you think he would Hell NO. But let me get my self out of here....TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment