Saturday, March 3, 2012

Good Am

Hey everyone good morning I hope everyone is going to enjoy their Saturday. It's raining here like it has been for the past couple of days but you know what they say April showers brings May flowers which is funny because it's only March and it's been raining its ass off. But oh well. Last night it was storming and it was so peaceful, we curled up and fell asleep in each others arms during the storm I know you thought I was going to say we got it in during the storm naw that didn't happen until around 4am. I like them early in the morning wake and bakes. I know he's going to crack up when I write this: Ladies when you have kids that get up early in the morning say around 7:30 and you and your man are handling the business and the kids are knocking on the door messing things up. I am tell you send your kids down stairs to eat and tell him if he don't finish it you will finish it yourself and see how fast your man strips back down to nothing. I am telling you he was naked before I could roll over to reach under my bed and handle my business. LOL Hey but I can't complain he had me saying "The business is handled." Man it's going to be so hard to stop this relationship when it comes time to go back being mutual friends. When he gets a girl its going to be a bit hard not seeing him every day or every other day. But hey got to remember the good times right. Well time for me to get them ready to head down to my moms I have to get my oil changed first so I am do that then I am hit the road. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment