Thursday, March 1, 2012

Good AM

Good morning everyone today is my on the road day. I will not be in the office today. I will be on the road going from place to place today. My partner asked me to map quest some address I was like no thats' what GPS is for. I remember the last time I used map quest to find a location. I was going to Georgia and map quest had us all the way in Florida. That was a funny trip, at that time I didn't have a GPS well I had my phone but I didn't have a phone charger so we kept having to pull over to different places to charge the phone it was fun though. But never again will I drive somewhere using map quest and a mans direction, with these you are bound to get lost every time. LOL Last night I was up on the phone cracking up with a girlfriend of mines we were talking about old times and just messing around. Now I am tired and I want to hit the bed but I have to go out DC today. I am upset with my toe still being broke it sucks I can't wear my heels and I love my shoes. It was something when I was in GA I had on heels and the roads were dirt I was like OMG where am I at. I liked it down there though you could get a 5th of grey goose for for half of what you pay for it here. I was like wow let me get 2. Everything was cheap down there I couldn't believe it. I've had some other fun road trips but it seemed like it took forever to get to GA.
 I got invited to another bridal show but go figure I am not getting married any more. But I might still go these shows are something you get free alochol and food, along with door prizes and meet some great vendors who do more then weddings so I still might go out there to see certain vendors. Well I got to get my butt up..TTYL Keep reading

No comments:

Post a Comment