Monday, March 5, 2012

Good AM

Hey everyone hope everyone had a good weekend I had a blast down home with my family. Man I came home yesterday and had a talk with an old friend. It was crazy to see how things have changed and how this person finally sees they have surrounded themselves with fake ass people. I am telling you fake people and roaches they wont ever go anywhere. We had a good talk and it wasn't like it used to be we actually talked like normal friends. I am not even going to lie I talked to my X yesterday and even though he doesn't have my number it didn't really matter. Before I went to bed we talked about how everyone was in our business and we let certain things come between us which was true. When he told me he loved the other women I found that to be shocking and totally funny. I just wanted to see how long it was going to be before she played him and left him. Which we all saw coming. It's funny how she was telling him "Wow you back talking to her you just don't learn." But she played him man I am telling you they two peas in a pod. We all said what women you know going let you call her a jump off then all of a sudden take her back with no fuss. Yea right. But like they say you live and learn. Hell I can't see myself personally insisting a man write about me. Hell if he don't do it own his own then its not from the heart, it's only because the women kept going on and on and on about it. Well I guess those 2 years I thought I was in a relationship was no comparison to these past couple of months. Some people have to go through the fire before they realize how hot it is. Like they say you never know what you had until you lose it. I just sit back and crack up because I knew when I would write something it was always write this or write that to make me feel some kind of way. The smell, the weight loss, the trip I am going on, etc. Once again if it didn't come from that persons heart or that persons brain then it was never true. It was just something to try and get under my skin. But like I been saying I don't care and hey I got what I wanted and still getting what I want whenever where ever however. At the end of the day I am the HBIC...because at the end of the day people are on my blog trying to be me.  PEACE TTYL

P.S. LIKE MARTIN SAYS RUN AND TELL THAT...I AM RIDING THIS SHIT UNTIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment