Monday, March 12, 2012

What's going on

Today has been a great day I had me a really good time at work today. Just thinking about being with you and how much I miss you. I haven't felt your touch and I miss the way your hands feel over my body. To feel the man you are dreaming abouts touch drives you crazy. To feel him licking every inch of your body just makes you squirm in your seat. To think about him being between my legs and us making love until we cant do it anymore. That's what was on my mind all day today. I see others had the same things on their mind this Monday. Blogs are off the hook now with people talking about spring and summer flings. I talked to my friend who happened to be my X and he had me cracking up talking about women who propose to men. All I had to add to that was if a man don't ask me then there is no wedding. I need a ring, I need him to be down on one knee I guess I am old school. I don't want my man proposing to me over Facebook or Twitter or Text Message. Where's the romance in that. I can never see me asking my man to write about me or acknowledge me to anyone. That's his job and his job alone, if he don't do it from the start then its meaningless to me. I guess some people are desperate for attention. That's one thing I don't have to be is desperate I get what I want 100% hell I get what other people want 100%...I am just that greedy cocky chick. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment