Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Well well well

Hey everyone I haven't been blogged in a while because I have been so busy making major changes in my life. My professional life is doing ok but my personal life is up in the air. Of course my X has came back in my life. He wants to pick everything up where we left off like nothing has happened, and I can't do that. I have to know in my heart that I am not second best because the road he went down couple of months ago was a big dead end road. I don't know how to process the fact that he wasn't man enough to to not through me under the bus in his blog to make her feel good. Like where they do that at....He claims she wanted him to write about her and dis me in his blog, and he didn't want to do it but he did it to make her feel good about herself. Man that's total BS for real, I never let the other man in my life talk about him or disrespect him on my blog because I know what my X did for me and I am not going around saying he's no good and the other man is showing me what a real man is. It's no reason for all that mess. 
I take responsibility for my part in messing up this relationship but I don't take full responsibility. Last year I was going through a lot and I didn't know how to deal with all the stress. So I turned to the chat line talking to people and not the man I was supposed to marry. I didn't know how to deal with the fact I gave up my apartment to move to Baltimore but my move was delayed and we had to move in with my mom. He says I didn't honor the ring he gave me, but he didn't honor the hardships of a relationship. He ran home the first chance he got and that was the end of us. I still love him just as much as I did this time last year, but I am not that same person I was this time last year. Well it's time for me to get my kids homework done and get them ready for dinner...TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment