Thursday, March 15, 2012

Why

I woke up 4:40am and haven't been back to sleep. I have no clue why I woke up but I am not going to have restless nights. Haven't had them in the past couple of months and not about to start. Yesterday was a mess man I have no clue why I was arguing with my X now that makes no since. How can someone say that want to keep our conversations secret but turn around and want to make demands. I know he still loves me and I still have just as much love for him but I am not turning my life upside down for him again. I refuse to ride the crazy coaster called the Dyshaun show again. I will not be rushed into anything that I am not ready for, or be jerked around. It's funny how people think you are suppose to forget all the pain they have caused you or all the fake actions through out the time. I have forgiven all the actions but I will not forget how I was treated not at all. So if that changed me into the person who I am today then like it or leave it. I have no time for flakiness or fake people. Past couple of months I have seen people for who they are and when I was there for them it was good for them 100%. I am not just talking about my last relationships I am talking from family on down. I am proud to say I have reached my level of success with only my mom and my sister that's the only family of mines I know that's not out for what I have. I say that because they are the only ones besides a couple of close friends of mines that call me on a regular basis and say HI how are you is there anything you need. I am telling you have grown up with money and success in your life you don't see the people who are out for the take. But if you haven't and you are starting to get things together you will see who's there for you and who's there just because they need something from you. It's clear to me...and I have no problem telling people. Matter a fact it will I might just put it on my answering machine. "HELLO YOU HAVE REACHED MYEIKA IF YOU ARE CALLING TO ASK ME FOR SOMETHING THINK ABOUT WHERE YOU STAND IN MY LIFE BEFORE YOU ASK BECAUSE IT MIGHT JUST BE A WASTE OF BREATH. LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE AT THE BEEP." I am telling you it's cruel but you have to separate the people who are there for you from the people who are there because you can get them further. Well time for me to get my kids out of here. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment