Friday, March 9, 2012

Today

Today was a great day I spent time doing what I love to do the most. I was enjoying the peace and quite no interruptions just an all around good day. There was no drama today I just laid back enjoyed my spa time and got myself pampered. I am always doing things so spontaneous I was wondering how could I top myself when it comes to my sex life. The matching sets, the oils, the shots out of my belly and cleavage I have done all that. I am to old to be getting in the back seat. I think I know whats next adding some company to my sex life. I think I am join a swingers club and see how we like that. I have been curious about those spots for a min. I am ready to see about other things in the world. I have been engaged before I have had the side man before...now it's time for me to see about having fun with another couple or me and him and another couple I wonder how he would feel about that. Well I am in a peaceful place right now I am chill and study for my test on Monday. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment