Friday, March 2, 2012

hey peoples

Today was a great day I made some real things happen today. Hopefully I will have a new client next Wednesday and make me about 4,000 in commission. The life of having your own business is the best I am telling you controlling your own money is where it's at. I am sitting up here sipping on some Henn Black and Coke chilling watching TV. I am in chill mode and tomorrow I will taking the kids down the shore. I am going out tomorrow as soon as they hit the bed I am out. I have made me some goals at my job. I plan on being eligible to go to Arizona for New Years staying in the 4 season with a guest and bring in the New Years with people who are in the same business as myself sounds so great. I was a bit worried about taking this risk and going into business for myself but hey life is full of risk, you never take them you never know if you can make them work. I am going to put all I have in making this business work. All my blood sweat and tears will go into this company. I can't wait to see what its' going to be like this time next year. Who knows where I can go with this, but I am taking it and running with it. Well time to get back to my drink and my relax time. I see somebody has been googling me hey I hope you enjoyed what you read and leave me a comment. I always answer them well everyone have a great safe weekend. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment