Friday, March 2, 2012

Today

Today 10 years ago God gave me the most precious gift ever, he gave me my special big boy can't say little man anymore he's 10 now. Happy Birthday Deiontae mommy loves you so much. I had to put that announcement out there. Well TGIF so happy today is Friday. Last night I was up watching old Maury episodes from the week. Me and him were cracking up at these crazy ass people. This one man said I took care of my daughter when she wasn't mines and I been taking care of her since she's been mines. WTH does that mean LOL I am telling you it was off the chain. I tested Dre's loyalty to me last night and told him something that I have been wanting to do now for a little while. I didn't know how he would react but he was ok with it. So we are going to get that up- and going soon very soon. Last night was so peaceful I love it when I am being held throughout the night, makes me feel safe and wanted. I sleep a lot sounder when he is in the bed with me and I can feel his body heat next to me. Call me crazy but it feels good to have someone you know is there for you and only you and you don't have to question that loyalty. I used to have that in my last relationship but we all saw how that played out. Although me and my X have talked a couple times this week I didn't want him to get the wrong impression. I don't want him thinking that everything is back the way it used to be when it clearly isn't. I am not going down that road again, any conversation with him will be few between and as friends. Man I get a full nights sleep and I am still tired as hell. This makes no since at all, well let me get up and get ready for work TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment